Monday, June 14, 2010

Grand Turk Finale


Well, I guess I didn't really do a good job of keeping up to date with my blogging, as I had intended...in fact the whole "fit" trip I had planned didn't really go so well once my brother got to Grand Turk, as we ended up drinking almost everyday, and I also ate incredibly poor for the most part ( a trend that has carried over somewhat back here in Manila).

Anyways, the rest of the my vacation was pretty great. It was quite nice to be with the family again after about 1.5 years, and I really think we all enjoyed it. The 2nd half of the trip was highlighted by a trip to Salt Cay, where we got to swim, feed, hold, etc Stingrays! I also ate some raw conk....which was actually pretty good! Aside from that, I completed my Advance Open Water Scuba Diving, where I got to see reef sharks, sea turtles, stingrays, barracuda, tons of tropical fish and a drop off of about 6000 feet +.....pretty cool! It actually looks like the end of the world...just underwater! haha

Other than that we spent some quality time boozing around Margaritaville at the Cruise Center, and just a lot of talking...as that's what we do best! haha. Once Ryan left, things were a lot more quiet. I spent a few more relaxing days working on my tan, and then I left for Miami. There I did some power shopping...mostly for Andy, and then I had the long journey home!

Since I've been back, things have been great! School starts today, so I'm back in the grind of daily life, and looking forward to my next adventure with Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment